How To Invest
The Maxam Diversified Strategies Fund is available to accredited investors or those who meet other applicable exemptions.
The Fund is available for purchase through investment advisors or directly through us (minimums apply).
|INVESTMENT ADVISOR DETAILS|
|Series||Series F||Series C|
|High Watermark||Yes (no-reset)||Yes (no-reset)|
|Series Inception Date||December 31, 2012||January 31, 2013|
Investment Subscription Instructions
All initial and subsequent purchases require the completion of a subscription agreement that must be delivered to Maxam by the month-end purchase deadline.
1. Complete and sign subscription agreement:
– Investor Information (Individuals Pages 7-8, Corporations and Non-Individuals Pages 9-10)
– Investor signs on page 7 (Individuals), page 9 (Corps/Non-Individuals) (Note: Discretionary PM’s can also sign)
– Advisor signs on page 8 (Individuals), or page 10 (Corps/Non-Individuals)
– Please check appropriate box in the Investor Certificate section regarding Accredited Investor status/purchase exemption
– Complete appropriate Appendix (C, D, E) as applicable per disclosure in Investor Certificate section
2. Enter order on FundSERV: Series F LIM700; Series C LIM600
3. Submit completed subscription agreement to Maxam by month-end purchase deadline:
– Send completed agreement to [email protected]
– Investment deadline: 1PM PST / 4PM EST on last business day of month
Bulk subscription form for Discretionary Portfolio Managers available on request
(complete one subscription agreement and enter multiple investor details into spreadsheet)
Please review the fund’s current offering memorandum and consult with your investment advisor before making an investment decision.